Monday, September 28, 2015

Dragons Ate the Moon But Not Toby the Dog

After the dragons ate the Moon, I begged them to eat Toby the Dog to stop his endless barking but do they do it ... hell no.  They can eat the whole Moon but they don't have room left for one little, barking pain in the ass of a dog.  Noooooo.

Toby the Dog has been warned that it will take a metal detector to find him if he wakes me one more time.

(Ed:  what good is a metal detector for a dog?)

The license tag is metal, likely all that will remain after an immensely-satisfying rocket grenade.


Woof, woof, woof .... BOOM .... silence


Oh yah, just like that.


Tell me there's not a dog/grenade fantasy in your life as I've never lived anywhere in America where some asshole didn't have a badly-trained and poorly-loved dog in the backyard who barked for freedom ... but never got it.

Regrettably, the dog lives here now.  I've been trying and trying with Toby the Dog and there really has been progress but that li'l sumbitch sure can piss me off at times.

At this stage of his life, I love him up real good most times but when he barks he's learning I will definitely bust his ass.  How else should he know otherwise.

If you don't tell the dog, how should he know ... and then some asshole blows him up with a grenade. Your fault.


That's not a cheapshot on America as you will be stunned by how well-behaved the dogs are in England.  The endlessly-barking dog syndrome doesn't happen over there because it seems people actually do love their pets.  They also don't have a Tea Party so that's probably related to it as well since that's where they learned to bark endlessly for no apparent reason.

Yes, of course you love your dog and you take good care of him.  It's the bitch down the street who needs to be horse-whipped and not the dog but rather the owner who fails to take care of him.


(Ed:  you're going to blow up a dog??)

Um, think this through with me, Mister Ed.  Did you ever see me packing so much as a water pistol?

(Ed:  well, no, but maybe I just didn't see it)

How are you going to miss it.  You fookin' live here.

(Ed:  well, yes.  I see your point.)

No comments: