Friday, September 25, 2015

Place to Cum Before the Fun

Lighten up, cowboy.  We don't play that stuff here ... but ...


(unaltered contents of a matchbook cover)

Easy's Smoke Shop

The Finest Glass in Town

Pipes & Papers
etc,
etc

Your Novelty and Gift Headquarters

Fort Worth (817) 237 - 0071
Denton
Weatherford

Place to cum before the fun



Well, ain't that unusual.  It's not unusual at first as you see the Smoke Shop and some stuff they've got.

But then we get to the bottom and find the 'place to cum' and, ok, we have a little pun on coming and cumming.  Cheezy but alright.

Then we cum before the fun.  Maybe I missed something in high school but I had thought in a great many endeavors to cum IS the fun.

If that's not true then there's something better than to cum which I have missed.  I guess I better go there so I can get in on that fun, huh.

Too bad the address isn't on the matchbook.  No cum fun for me (sob).

No comments: