Monday, September 28, 2015

And Then Things Got Weird

Good (i.e. living) stoners know you never, ever take a drug if you feel like you need it but that's exactly what this Klonopin puts in your head.  I'm so damn antsy I could jump at mosquitos.  The speakers have been turned off for days because they're too much input coming at me all the time. Intense stuff. Be careful out there.  This has NOTHING to do with reefer as I'm smoking hardly any of it.

This is NOT whining. I'm dealing with it and wired like hell. What you need to know is a DOCTOR gave me this stuff. It is not illegal.


So I'm not going to take the blood pressure today either as the inevitable consequence is I scare the hell out of myself, no matter what it says.  Therefore, take the med as prescribed but NOT Klonopin and stay cool until the doctor on Thursday.


In fact, maybe I should try some of the ganja so, yah, mon.  Let's try some toks of green happy and see what comes.

(Ed:  reefer doesn't make you happy)

Yah, mon, but you don't give a fuck.


And, you know, mon.  I'm feelin' some don't give a fuck now.  This is good.  I like this.


So, we modulate.  That's what we do, just like The Modulators in Cincinnati, but not so fast.  Mohammed was the conga player for the band and a fantastic modern artist as well.  Chicks loved this man.  Crazy talented band.

One thing we know, mon.  You don't waste your good ganja on the bad trip, mon.  If you sittin' under the bathroom sink thinkin' you a moonbeam, the ganja won't do you no good, mon, because you don't know where the fuck you are to start.  You know, mon?

Oh yah, I know.  I've done that.

(Ed:  no shit?)

Yep, even got witnesses.  Sometimes trips go high, sometimes they go low, sometimes they end up under a bathroom sink with you thinking you're a moonbeam.

(Ed:  why would you suggest anyone do this?)

I don't but I do know I would not give up any part of it although I could have skipped the motorcycle crashes.

Well, actually I do recommend reefer.  I know a lot of people who could seriously benefit from it.

(Ed:  you make them reefer addicts)

Silly words as it's a plant.  Presumably God put it there.  We eat other plants and we smoke that one.  Ain't no foul in that.  It's the drugs we process into something else which will kill you.  Don't screw with those ones.

No comments: