Monday, September 28, 2015

Aruba Makes It to What's Hot in 7 Days - Highly Classy of Y'all

The Aruba article was a difficult one to write and it's much appreciated the way it has been received.  Some of the material here is tasteless and I wouldn't have it any other way but some of it is not.  This one is a particularly sensitive number and it's encouraging to see it received well.  I'm proud of you ... seriously, I really am.

The article won't let you down.  There is no editorial of any kind.


Someone said Aruba is commercialized crap but I've been there three times and I never saw that.  When asked who said this, the reply was ... she was told ... by people at Curacao.  Well, that's a shocker, isn't it.  Who wouldn't have expected them to say, man, you should have gone to Aruba.  It's much cooler there.

There's nothing for me to add about Curacao since I've never been there but Aruban coolness I can tell you is real.  Aruba is smaller than Curacao and it has a happy, gentle vibe all the time.  It's one of the most lovely places I have ever seen in my life and it's not like I spent it in Rabbit Hash, Kentucky.


Note:  no trip to Aruba is recorded in the Map but I'll do that eventually.

No comments: