Saturday, September 26, 2015

Bad Day at Black Rock

Much of what has been happening lately has been spun to cover up a situation of advanced misery and not altogether successfully.

There were a lot of symptoms which reached the point this morning, either go to the E.R. or kiss off saying life means anything to you.

It's now about seven hours later and the conclusion was getting off one prescription med happened too quickly could very likely have triggered the symptoms over the last month.  There is a thinner possibility that the thyroid is involved.  Added to that for spice is a serious dehydration problem.

The consequence of these things are dizziness and difficulty standing / walking, anxiety, paranoia, etc, etc.

If you have been reading the blog over the last month, you may have seen it.


(Ed:  just a cop to cover being an asshole)

In fact, it's not as don't deny being an asshole but I don't lie; I suck at it.  Maybe I would be if I could get away with it but, wtf, I won't.  It's pointless.


There was a suggestion earlier it was bullshit about what was stolen at the Dallas Jam some years ago.  Believe whatever you want but call the Arlington, TX, police department for the report if you want to know what's true.  Tip:  you won't find it on Facebook.


For anyone's consideration, there is DNR Type A and this is specifically about addressing medical situation in which you may not be able to speak for yourself.  DNR is Do Not Resuscitate and Type A means, essentially, for situations in which you're already gone (e.g. heart attack, stroke, etc).

DNR Type A is initiated via a physician but there is also a legally-binding statement of intent and this is crucial for any caregiver since the hospital cannot, by law, act on a spoken word authorization.

My logic is I have seen what a stroke did to my father.  A stroke killed my grandfather.  I'm prime time for that so every effort is warranted to prevent it.  However, if it is not possible to prevent it then survival only means I will never play guitar again due to paralysis, generic mindfuck from the illness, etc.  Therefore I believe DNR Type A is warranted.  I'm open to discussion on it but shouting will close any talk, emphasizing talk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might also want to pursue donating your body to science. They do the pick up, the harvesting of whatever is useful or worth studying. Then they return the cremated remains. Apparently you have to be worth studying but I figure my brain will make me a shoe in!

Unknown said...

If they're studying my brain, I imagine the search would be for anomalies. Holy sliding salamanders, how did he do that??