Saturday, September 26, 2015

The Sound Wars - Opus 2

DO YOU HAVE ANY MUSIC THAT DOES NOT COMPLETELY SUCK  (delivered from the porch at high volume by Silas)

(Young SFB approaches and stops)

YOU GOT NO RIGHT TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT

(Silas undeterred)

YOU'VE GOT NO RIGHT TO BLAST ME FOR, WHAT, A YEAR NOW

Both retire to their corners

Music stops.


Ohhhhhh,

I love rap music
because I do not have a dick
and I always grab my crotch
so my secret won't slip


There was quiet through the night and this is the second shutdown for the Young SFBs.


Yevette has been asked to contact the owner of the house to advise he will be sued for contributory negligence leading to manslaughter should I vapor lock behind this.  So much sleep has been lost to these bastards that it's a significant part of the problem now.

Young people should never underestimate the treachery of old people.  Go after the owner for money and that noise will stop immediately.  It won't hurt the punks as the Young SFBs will rent another house and bug the shit out of someone else.


(Ed:  that doesn't sound too sick)

You didn't see what came after.

No comments: