Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Cadillac Man Chased By a Bear in Yellowstone National Park

We heard the story but we're not sure if it's true that Cadillac Man is still with us because he followed the Fundamental Rule of Bears:  you don't have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than your friend.

Because ...

Because ...

Sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you.

Regrettably, Yellowstone Park will be needing another tour guide.

(Ed:  a faster tour guide?)

Remarkable perspicacity, Mister Ed.  Running speed has been added as one of the qualifications for the job.

Note:  the last lines have been used so many times over the years that they deserve historical documents of their own.  We're really not sure of the comedy potential in being eaten by bars, tho.


Cadillac Man made a beautifully generous offer so I could roll around Yellowstone with him since the man is kicking out on the road.  He's been waiting for the chance to go roaming for some while and it looks like he is on the road now.  I'm not sure but I haven't seen him in a while and I know that was the plan.

(Ed:  you love it on the road, don't you?)

Sigh (laughs).


We understand Europe doesn't have so many big bears but, do believe it, there are plenty of bears in North America which would happily eat you and then look for an after-dinner mint.  What's more, they can do it.

(Ed:  why should he do that?)

You may never guess it from online, Mister Ed, but I'm good company because I'm funny and I do weird shit.  Everyone should have friends like me (larfs).  He's my old friend but I still couldn't take the offer.  Sure would have been cool, tho.


We're most curious to discover where Cadillac Man roamed on this one.  Maybe start a blog on this w/pics, Cadillac guy??  You use some little point-and-shoot pocket cam and the pictures can easily be loaded to your computer and subsequently to your blog or whatever else seems a good way to do it.  There's a great story in this so let's see if we can incite him to tell it.

Plus, you can get ridiculously technical with a direct satellite link and upload from anywhere.  You could acquire so much equipment that ... well ... you would probably be chained to the ground again. Maybe not such a good plan.

Note:  that kind of satellite link is not as expensive as you would think and use of it seems much more common in Europe.


Cadillac Man has a good grip on this bucket list business (i.e. it's not worth a crap).  If you only work some list, you may not even be interested in No. 10 after you have completed the other nine.

OK, went to the North Pole.  What's next.

The way he is roaming is to go somewhere ... to see where that leads.  For all we know, Cadillac Man may be in China right now.  We have got to see pics of that.

4 comments:

Cadillac Man said...

Cadillac Man has not been eaten by a bear, yet! I've got my dog Frosty to protect me. There are geysers, hot springs, canyons,
mountains and waterfalls behind me. I'll need your technical assistance to make anything out of the pictures and video. Best
wishes for a positive prognosis tomorrow! Uh! Uh!

Unknown said...

Are you sure you are not undead?? Sometimes it is difficult to tell!

Cadillac Man said...

I can assure you any reports of my demise are premature!! Presently over 3700 miles logged since 9/21 and many miles to go
before I sleep in my own bed. UH UH

Unknown said...

Most glad to hear you are not testing bear digestive enzymes as I'm quite sure that would not be pleasant, either to experience or to watch