Monday, September 28, 2015

What's Hot on the Blog 9/28

EntryPageviews
74
50
41
Sep 28, 2015
39
39
36
35
24
24
20


Can't Find - as classy as guitar playing ever gets (video)

There's a Fox - this is surprising as it's a short poem and I'm glad to see you like it.

The Great Hosea - let's get on with some tastelessness, hopefully amusing to you.

Ganja in Space - well, what else do you want to be up there?

Does Ted Cruz - I'm not getting a strong feeling you like Ted Cruz all that much.  Imagine that.

Hey Mister - definitely the best Silas party ever.  Stoner special.  (video)

Klonopin - Stevie Nicks tells you it's worse than coke.  Believe it.  She described getting of the stuff after years with it as 'hellish' and it's no exaggeration.

Klonopin - Stevie Nicks tells it (video).  Includes video of "Big Love" / "Going Insane" by Lindsey Buckingham.  It's some of the most extraordinary acoustic guitar playing I have ever heard and every word of what he sings comes from deep in his life.  You will feel it.  This was from the same period when they broke up and apparently the Klonopin was raging.  Unknown how much it contributed but it's really not my business to know.  The songs tells it.  He's one of the best and so is she.


It runs kind of heavy today but there is all-out combat against the Klonopin.  Everything screams get more and everything will be ok.  I never had any idea I was addicted to the stuff and no doctor ever told me it was a risk.  The doctor only said it helps for sleep but don't push past the prescribed amount of it.  I didn't.  Now WTF.  It's combat.  Fight, bitch.

This has nothing to do with reefer.  They don't do even remotely the same thing.


Note:  I am winning but it's damn slow and completely insane.  Maybe I should write up how it goes but it's terrifying, hardly the most engaging reading.  I will consider whether it has any educational purpose in doing that beyond what Stevie Nicks has said already.  Most likely not.


(Ed:  what educational purpose is there in the drunk driving in a sports car in the following article?)

The education in that one is don't do stupid stuff and get dead.  This was nothing but dumb luck.

(Ed:  you rant about drunk drivers all the time.  Hypocrite)

Not really as this was around forty-five years ago.  I very rarely drink since I don't like it and I don't drive when I'm high, it wastes a perfectly good buzz.  You learn from this stuff and stop doing it or you get dead.  It's one of the reasons I stopped.  I'm not an alcoholic.

No comments: