Sunday, September 27, 2015

Death is Easy, Comedy is Hard

Noel Coward said that just before he died so there's your perspective.

The story about "Aruba, One Happy Island" may piss you off for the sucker punch but it's an accurate telling of exactly what happened.  It was a sucker punch on the aircraft and it was a sucker punch to the country.  The purpose of this article is not to sleaze an editorial into the mix but rather I'm a bit defensive because the story is hard.

(Ed:  you over-dramatized it)

I don't think that's fair but it's a reasonable shot if you want to take it.  Do be prepared to say why you think that's the case, tho.


The point of it is if I tell you something happened then most likely I was there and saw it.  I don't lie because stoners suck at it and we're so easy to bust for it.  Maybe I would lie like the Tea Party if I could get away with it.


There's the risk of getting too serious as it's one memory of a whole packet of them.  It's a snapshot, as accurately as I can tell it, but there's not a good reason for dwelling on it, at least not here.


Aruba remains one of the most beautiful places I can imagine going.


Maybe you ask what's beautiful about that but I think it's beautiful as it is.  What you will find underneath the water is magnificent as there are fish all over the place, big ones, little ones, all different colors.  There's little risk of sharks because they're too big to get through the coral.  That's why the little ones like it.



Note:  these are just rocks but don't bump into the coral.  You won't like it.


Oh yah, really cool ducks too.



No comments: