Sunday, June 4, 2017

Megyn Kelly May Have a Big Score in Interview with Vladimir Putin

The Rockhouse impression of Megyn Kelly has been estimable with an awful haircut.  However, her interview with Vladimir Putin may reveal part of her which has been wasted on local politicians.  The interview has not yet aired and the announcement was a teaser prior to that fact but it's a good tease with information, unlike MSM, is not hysterical about Russia.


Vladimir Putin (L), Megyn Kelly (C), Michael Flynn (R) © Global Look Press / Reuters

Her fashion sense is negligible but her 'do is more becoming on her.

Moving along


Vladimir Putin has had what's being described by NBC as "a fascinating conversation" with the network’s new host, Megyn Kelly, in which they discussed "a range of subjects, from sanctions to Syria," as well as Moscow's alleged meddling in US politics.

"I asked him all about Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law, and what connections they have had and what they have discussed, and I asked him specifically about somebody else very much in the news, and that is President Trump's now fired national security adviser, General Michael Flynn," Kelly said on NBC, previewing her exclusive interview with the Russian president.

RT:  Putin to NBC host: 'You and I have a much closer relationship than I had with Mr. Flynn'


Further

"You and I, you and I personally, have a much closer relationship than I had with Mr. Flynn," he told Kelly in comments in Russian, which were translated into English. "You and I met yesterday evening. You and I have been working together all day today. And now we're meeting again.

"When I came to the event for our company, Russia Today [RT], and sat down at the table, next to me there was a gentleman sitting on one side. I made my speech. Then we talked about some other stuff. And I got up and left. And then afterwards I was told, 'You know there was an American gentleman. He was involved in some things. He used to be in the security services,' That's it. I didn't even really talk to him," Putin said.

- RT

Part of the reason Flynn was engaged with Russia was for an interview, I believe, with Larry King.  Unknown what else he did but if talking with Larry King is treasonable then many of the biggest names in the world will be going down.


There was mention of time they spent talking about their families which interests me in no way whatsoever but there does seem to be some authentic international beef so the Rockhouse is prepared to recognize the woman if she really has stepped up to the Big League.

No comments: