Monday, February 13, 2017

John Oliver Flogs the Flat Earth Society

Good luck to you on finding any surprises in this latest from John Oliver on "Last Week Tonight:"




Russia Today busted Oliver hard yesterday for being a symp but I thought I would wait to see for myself.  After watching, now I get it and their words are too extreme but they have a case.  (RT:  Another season of John Oliver, shameless pro-establishment shill)


John Oliver © Brendan McDermid / Reuters


Where was the "Clinton vs Truth" episode?

Tip:  it never happened.

There was annoyance at the end of last season with how Oliver was going soft on Hillary Clinton but I should have been harder about it since we see now that Clinton horror didn't have the grace to quietly expunge itself from human history.

I'm not giving up on Oliver but entering into the personality contest is disappointing.


Since I'm one of the thirteen percent mentioned at the open of the next segment, here's Lewis Black and he delivers it.




Whomever titled the video must be one of those who believes political speeches since that was not recorded in 2017.

No comments: