Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Buspirone is the Scrambler

The quick exit wasn't because of some extreme situation but rather it's the Buspirone as it's crucial to eat before taking the stuff or there will be a reaction.  My body suddenly gets extremely hot and I have to lie down immediately.  That's not a bizarre disease but rather a reaction to the Buspirone and stopping the medicine quickly is a bad idea so I continue until I see Ms Kersa at the end of the month.

I need to be more careful with messages about a quick exit since maybe it looks like melodrama and the old boy is going to go off to vapor lock.  I wasn't exaggerating when I said marijuana has done nothing or not much to my heart.  They even said something is odd about my pancreas but not my heart so I won't get out of this that easily (larfs).


Most of the people in the world hate me because, well, it's the favorite indoor sport of the new age in hating things but some don't and I need to be more careful about such messages for that reason.  If anyone did read that as an extreme situation, I apologize; it wasn't intended.

Ed:  Miss Bumbum Brasil doesn't hate anyone.

Ithaka:  Miss Bumbum Brasil 2015 Loves Her Russian Fans and World Cup 2018

Likely I will regret making a joke out of that in the same way as with Carol Kirkwood.  I don't even comment when Kirkwood is in What's Hot since that bit has got four times as many hits as the No. 2 article and that one thumped practically everything else.  From that we learned Euros have problems with terrorists but they're really terrified of sharks.

In fact, here's the What's Hot list for All-Time:

EntryPageviews
25627
7132
6619
Feb 25, 2013, 3 comments
3200
2738
2045
Oct 4, 2013
1733
1459
1366
871

Most articles will get, say, fifty to a few hundred hits or just a few if you think they suck.  As you see, Carol Kirkwood owns the set.

The articles with German titles are written with my minimal German.  The first is about Greek highway monuments with pictures and the second is about riding in Katakolo in the rain.

Putin was a bit of (cough) Silas clairvoyance from three years ago and he's still winning the P.R. game.  (Takes a humble bow)

Well, people liked them so try yer luck as you will.

No comments: