Saturday, November 19, 2016

Just Before the Landing He Heard the Laughing


Just before landing and breaking every bone in your body, you realize the rock behind you is in the shape of a face and it's laughing at your idea of doing this with a bicycle.

You could have asked that girl out but, nooooo, you had to show her you're a tough guy.


For the sake of a class review, what do you think he thought the helmet would do after a forty-foot drop other than serve as a container.

People usually wear helmets for skydiving as well.  wtf??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet the gradient is still very steep where he lands. But I bet his cajones still drag the ground on landing

Unknown said...

Zero shocks on that bicycle so that's a'whackin' coming. I realized why they rarely have championships in extreme sports as those who do such things usually don't last long enough.

Anonymous said...

Mountain bike at least 3" of travel
I think he makes it

Unknown said...

I've assumed since the pic was posted without comment that the kid did make it. I didn't know they have suspension in them now but I think the biggest variable is as you said before that he needs to be landing on something fairly steep.