Wednesday, November 23, 2016

What Say We Go With LEDs Instead of Natural Colors


The Colorful Ducks are from Pink and I have no idea what kind they are.

Dagwood:  I want to eat them.

These aren't for eating.  They're for looking at.

Dagwood: they should taste the same as a regular duck.

No-one knows what a regular duck tastes like.  When they cook duck, they always do weird shit to it so the duck doesn't taste like chicken.

Dagwood:  what happens?

A strange-tasting chicken.


Vincent:  how can you look at these beautiful creatures and not feel inside you their duckness.

WTF are you talking about, Vincent?

Vincent:  feel their duckness, their duck essence, the sense of duck, the ...

I get it, I get it.

Vincent:  can we ever truly say we get it?


Dagwood:  don't listen to him.  He's fuckin' crazy.

So I'll clean them and you cook them?

No comments: