Saturday, November 19, 2016

Robo-Dog Nominated for Robo Most Likely to Be Murdered @YevetteN

Presumably, I and my ilk, my aged beater compadres, are the audience for Robo-Dog.  (RT:  ‘Cognitive being’: Robo-dog offers AI caring alternative (VIDEO))

After an initial review, this robo was nominated unanimously for ...

Robo Most Likely to Be Murdered



Meet MiRo the empathetic dog-bot who could be your granny's next carer

Ed:  dog-bot?

Marketing may not be the forte of these Madison Avenue whizkids, I suspect.


Yevette is our representative granny or she would be if the Texas Tallboy got down to some baby-making instead of video-game playing.  Her reaction to the Robo-Dog went, "If I hear one more damn sound from that fucking thing then I will kill it."

There's your unbiased consumer reaction:  kill the 'bot and pass the donuts.

No comments: