Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Cadillac Man, Sorry About Being Unpredictable

I'll be thinking, sure, lie down an hour and reset all the fuses to be ready to fire again.  That thinking worked well for quite a long time but it definitely don't work no mo'.  That was exactly my thinking at five o'clock since I thought I would get half an hour of horizontal and then post What's Hot.  Um, no, it won't play that way.

I look for the green indicator to show you're on Skype but it fooled me earlier since it said you were online but I tried calling and no tamales.

Ed:  how do tamales get into it?

Unknown as I remember 'sorry, no tamales' in response to something way back but I don't recall what.  It seems a good general response, tho.

That's my general plan in looking for the Skype green light but I'm not sure I should believe it in the middle of the night.  In fact I see that light now and unknown how long I'll last but I'll try in just a minute.

No comments: