Sunday, November 27, 2016

"OHIO" - CSN&Y | Obama Has Called Out the Army at Standing Rock #NoDAPL

We have seen it before when the military came to Kent State and four unarmed students were killed by them.




The protesters at Standing Rock will not back down and how can they when it's reservation land but the government just takes it.  (RT:  ‘We stand strong’: Standing Rock water protectors defy Army Corps’ threat of camp eviction (VIDEO))


We want to know just where the hell are the bands standing up for the people protesting at Standing Rock.  Maybe One Direction will surprise the living hell out of us and rise to being more than the Fantasy Fuck Puppets for young girls.

The Beatles did it and in much less time.

Ed:  fanboy!

Horse puckey.  In my life I owned two or three Beatles albums and that means LPs, not CDs.

Note:  someone said she felt helpless about Standing Rock and I told her my means / ability are limited but I can do this much to at least encourage the people there to know they're not being ignored.



It's odd young acts don't evolve as Bieber still has no balls and Swift still has no ass.  Maybe they figured out how to be teenagers until they die but that didn't work out so well for Pat Boone.

Stand back for a whole different horror as Pat Boone covers "Smoke on the Water" and listen to it ... while angels die.



For musical nightmares, that one takes an easy win. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not so much as Gee Willigars!

Unknown said...

I've tried to find that movie again but with no luck. Wasn't that "Welcome Home, Roxy Carmichael??"

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think so---here's the movie-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjsKuDHaK8A

Unknown said...

Thank you and I have that movie queued now. Can't beat the price.

Right now there's a "Die Hard" movie rolling and a marathon was Thanksgiving but that's not a lament because I was thankful I could sit around watching "Die Hard" movies (larfs).