Thursday, October 8, 2015

Vandengroef Plays Tonight at Cat's Art MusikCircus


There is playing a gig and then there's playing the gig with a cool graphic.  Definitely go with the gig with the cool graphic.  Vandengroef will play tonight and he's invariably carrying a gentle vibe he is more than willing to share and he's more than able to do it.

The VeePeople at Cat's Art MusikCircus have got onto it about cool graphics for gigs as Voodoo Shilton makes really cool ones for his gigs as well.  Voodoo can't play every week and I do believe that's a good thing for any artist because it's so tantalizing when he comes back.




My lack of attendance at shows has nothing to do with any estimation of their quality.   Everything I have said about the performers at Cat's Art MusikCircus is true and I'll stand by it anytime.

I will attend when I can but regular attendance isn't likely.

No comments: