Saturday, October 10, 2015

Technicolor Racism from Too Much Ass and Not Enough Talent (video)

Some TV mouth with an egregiously-contrived sounding name said she won't hire people with 'black-sounding' names.  She says she isn't a racist so how about we go with flaming asshole.

This video shows some mean little bastards hooting at the names of other people.  Of course they're vicious.  Kids can do that easily.


Perhaps we could review.  Mother gave the kid this name and the kid had nothin' to do with it.  So you bust ass on the kid to mock Mother.  I'm sure yer own Mama likes that.

My name is Alan and I don't like it.  I don't even know what the fuck an Alan is.  Do I run around in a kilt waving a sword or what.

So this kid has an unusual name and now the kid has to take shit from some second-string talking head on TV.


The talking head used this video as evidence for her case:




A man has presented to me in a dress for an interview and he wasn't pretending to be a woman, he was one.  Even though I thought he was the creepiest fucktard I ever met for punking me like that, I still made the offer to the candidate based on his/her talent in high-end data processing.

Who the fuck is that maroon-haired, violet-lipped, arrogant shitbird to judge anyone for a name.  Nailing her would be like banging a cartoon water bed.


Apparently she sings or did at one time.  If not for that the only gig she would get is as a party girl.

Presumably she only makes a back-handed bitch about people judging her for her appearance but it's a chickenshit way to do it.

(Ed:  what is her name?)

Who cares.

No comments: