Monday, May 30, 2016

Jesus in My Computer Monitor

Ordinarily, the monitor screen shows Stonehenge because I like how the Ravens hang about being wise with the rocks.



However, with all the windows active for the applications I most often use, most of Stonehenge is obscured with only this part still visible.




The situation wasn't contrived to make a point since that's actually the situation when the windows are open and maybe I'm talking to Cat via Skype so the windows don't see much activity.  Should I look at them for an update, this icon awaits me every time.  The question is whether it's going to piss me off enough to replace the entire picture.  In the detail pictures of Mars, the micro hounds find evidence of advanced civilizations.  Here at the Rockhouse, we get this.  Pfft.

No comments: