Saturday, October 7, 2017

Housing in Maybe a neo Hobbit Style



There's no background on this house but it seems likely there's only one owner when the garden focuses on the entire place rather than just a part of it.

Probably everyone thinks it looks kind of cool ... but ... would you want to live in it.

Zen Yogi:  with each component elevated like that, the bottom sections will get colder than they otherwise might in Winter.  Something I have learned from cave living for hibernation, Silas, is it's really important to keep your bottom warm.

Thanks for that wisdom, Yogi, and it sounds like it might actually make sense.


Zen Yogi:  all those windows are great since they would allow so much light into the house it could be suitable for a painter's studio.  I would want smart glass in mine since then I can have them light or dark or throw up pictures of dancing elephants if I choose.  If I want dark in the middle of the day then I can have it.

Sure and that smart glass sounds good too since we know the technology is capable of it.

Did you notice the windows in each part we can see are not the same?  There's a Mysterious Thing for you.

Zen Yogi:  it is mysterious since the one on the left looks like it's for a Hobbit but the one on the right looks like it's for an investment banker.  That sounds like moving Mordor right next to Hobbiton and that would never work.


You know this place will probably cost a few million to buy, right?

Zen Yogi:  I hear it about costs, Silas, but that makes no difference to me since bears don't have pockets

And?

Zen Yogi:  without pockets, bears cannot carry any money so we have no economy

So the only way to acquire this pad is by eating the owner?

Zen Yogi:  no, Silas, since I only like KFC Chicken so I wouldn't see inside this place except by invitation

Or you're stealing a pic-a-nic basket?

Zen Yogi:  well, that too, Silas

No comments: