Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Germans Trying American Candy for the First Time

Trixie has been a delight for years in presenting unusual comparisons between Germany and America or English in general.  It's not her purpose to bash anyone and it would make no sense if she did when she enjoys making these videos and seeing that people watch them (i.e. thousands).




I confess I was hoping they would really hate some of it, just to see the reaction to something we take for granted when both of them go, "This is such horrible, awful shit!"

They really surprised me with the peanut butter candy since I know one kid (i.e. me) who came from Australia where we never ate peanut butter.  I tried it in chocolate candy when we got here and was revolted by it.  To this day I won't eat it and fifty years have passed.  I'm fine with the peanut butter, chunky of course, but lose the chocolate.  Whew, that's just nasty.


But they didn't hate it and Trixie might have liked that peanut butter a wee bit too much.  You will see in the video.


I've never met Erik in these videos before so now I see he's the crusher for all those who have lusted after Trixie (i.e. read the comments on YouTube).

You go, Erik.  Don't screw it up!


Note:  here's an update on jawbreakers.  Manufacture of these candies is secretly backed by American dentists because those candies represent a treasure trove in cosmetic dentistry when people break their teeth on them.


You can find more from Trixie on her YouTube channel:  Dont Trust The Rabbit





Still don't think she's funny?

Well ...

No comments: