Saturday, December 10, 2016

How Do the Ithaka Readers Find It


Most of these Pageviews from tonight came from internal links in Ithaka or Google Search.

Facebook is relatively trivial as even My Duck Soup sent more hits this way than that source.  The only way Facebook could get any more mainstream is by hosting nightly concerts by One Direction.


I sound angry but I'm not and actually I'm surprisingly dizzy so I will be pleased to return to the sofa in just a minute.  I just send up the periscope every so often to see what's happening so I see for now.  The hits today won't likely go up to the cracker we had yesterday but that's ok.  Blood pressure is unstable just now and I just want the headaches to stop but aspirin can make that worse.

Ed:  got a bit of a panic going?

Yep.  We have seen this before.  The primary thing is don't check the blood pressure repeatedly since the only thing to come from that is to drive it higher.  Therefore, be cool ... be cool.


Do not, do NOT read that as an implication any recent tension did that.  It didn't.  Tension is probably more upsetting than you know but this has been going on for a while so it's the same answer as above:  be cool.

The only thing which scares me more than spiders is pulling an Alex and I want it expressly known I do not want to come back from it if that happens.  America has been trying to legislate Puritanism for centuries and I absolutely do not want that in my life, particularly at that time since they're shameless about the interference.  I do have the Advance Directive and must complete that tomorrow.

Ed:  what about Riding the Dragon?

Priorities, priorities (larfs).

Note:  (larfs) is something I use when something can be read more than one way and it's an attempt to ensure clarity.  It also makes Ithaka the only blog with a laugh track.

Ed:  it's just a sitcom?

Well, at least it's not a reality show.

Yevette, I'm sorry as that seems saddening but it's just a matter of keeping control of my life even as out-of-control as it's been for some while.  It's no exaggeration at all for me to call this place the Sanctuary since it has been ever since I got here and I can't possibly thank you enough for it.

No comments: