Saturday, May 20, 2017

There's No Point in Continuing Because Jessica Valenti

America talks about impeachment in its banal way and Jessica Valenti ... keeps talking about herself and how impeachment isn't taking women seriously.  Apparently she doesn't understand why not.

Ed:  you don't have a better reason?

What point when I only need to add a science tag and no-one will read it.

Ed:  what's the alternative?

Write articles which won't appear until after I'm dead in the hope the Mainstream has eaten itself by then.

Ed:  that's the plan?

It's more of a plan than America's got.

Liberalism has degenerated into a festering centrist cesspool of incompetence and blatant self-adoration as is exemplified at The Guardian.


My ol' Dad was better at presenting science but he had a more sophisticated audience.

Ed:  women?

Australian women

Jessica Valenti may be charged with many things but sophistication will never be one of them.


In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man, of course, is king.  But how about a live wire, a smart businessman in a civilization of pure chumps?

- "The Marching Morons" (1951) - C.M Kornbluth

That was written the year after I was born and, gee, look what happened.

Jeb Bush said today in his kindergarten way, "I told you so," but he got that wrong as well since Cyril Kornbluth told you so sixty-five years ago.


My friends call me Jessy
but it's not such a long list
all of them are femme girls
and all of them are pissed

We decry the Patriarchy
which steals from us or else
but the chains around my thinking
are ones I found myself

I've got to play the game
I've got to find that Pokemon now
I know it's really bullshit
but I'll make it true somehow

I live within the mirrors
which all point back at me
it doesn't feel like prison
but there's no way to get free

I've got to play the game
I've got to find that Pokemon now
I know it's only bullshit
but I'll make it true somehow

- Some asshole

No comments: