Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Then Yevette Said, "You Better Be Recording That"

I wasn't recording it and I got all emotional as in all choked-up and teary even trying to say anything.  I can't explain that but she did say it was beautiful and I can kind of explain that but I won't because I better be recording that.

I can tell you the sound is soft and it sounds a little like it's finger picked but it's not.


There was some raucous before that which got kind of loud and kind of brisk but there's the thinking if this ain't shredder style then it ain't shit which is utter bloody rubbish but still that niggling bitch hangs about to annoy and distract.

Ed:  is that a woman?

Negatory as a bitch doesn't have to be a woman.


The main deal is the Galaxy Guitar lives and I didn't think she could while that gaping hole exists in the Rockhouse since it's a symbol of the Undead ... but the Galaxy Guitar ain't afraid of no damn ghosts it seems.  (Ithaka:  Picture of a Gaping Hole in the Rockhouse)


There would be somewhat better endurance but there's a lot of hurty hurt and I don't want to give up the macro bitch, just don't ever break your thumb.  Lotho was there and it was over thirty years ago.  It still stops me when it deems my chord playing time has been excessive.


The next time I record for sure.  I just didn't believe there was anything likely to come.  I heard "Can't Find My Way Home" with Steve Winwood and Tom Petty which got me thinking you have got to be playing about with this riff.

That was kind of cool and the Galaxy Guitar wasn't finished so lose the band and make something happen.  That's when the Unrecorded happened.

Ed:  you didn't have the faith

Nope


That segues handily to Socrates for a swell element of wtf ... but he said, "Know thyself."

Ed:  he didn't say it first

Nope but that's for his trip.  For ours, that maxim is the First Law of Self-Actualization.

Ed:  but people don't do it

Nope

Ed:  you didn't today

Nope

Ed:  you have flipped, you know

I know.  I'm mostly watching to see what happens.  The logic is clear but life isn't.

No comments: