Wednesday, May 24, 2017

My Computer Just Got Hijacked ... by Apple

Applications suddenly started shutting down, all except for Safari, so this immediately elicited a major WTF.

I knew there was a software update pending but I figured I would deal with it when I feel like it as I always do.

However, all of that shutdown activity came because the update had started itself and only paused because it needed a system restart.

Taking that out of my hands is so, so Windows.

- Insert turgid lament on Apple going down the commercial toilet -


Ed:  your 'puter was hacked by the NSA!

Anyone who hacks me would have to be such a grass-eating thumbsucker when I have zero money, few possessions, and I bite when I'm in a cage.

Ed:  you bite when you're out of a cage

Well, I bite more when I'm in a cage.

Note:  poot is slang for fart in some parts of America.  In that respect, the computer was definitely pooting for the last fifteen or twenty minutes.


Ed:  do you fiddle with your nose when you're online just because you know the NSA is watching.  Don't lie.  God is watching.

Great.  The NSA is watching, God is watching ... care to clue me in on whomever else may be watching.  How about the creep who drilled a peephole because he gets off on seeing naked old people.

Ed:  impossible.  Even old people don't get off on seeing naked old people.

Fair enough


It's the destiny of America for everyone to be watching everyone else who in turn watches someone else.  We're already three layers deep with that when we have people watching the trailer park reality TV show for that swell superiority buzz and the CIA/NSA watches them watching the trailer park people, all of whom know they're being watched.  I'm tellin' you, mates, there's a whole lotta watchin' but not a lotta doin'.

Ed:  the trailer park people must be doin' something

What ever happens in a trailer park?

Ed:  explosions from improvised meth factories maybe

Bring the whole family to watch that.


No need to loop back to Apple in the commercial toilet so Silas out.

No comments: