Wednesday, May 24, 2017

"I Wanna Hold Your Hand" | Donald Trump Theme Song




Just a cheery Rockhouse reminder of the utter bloody rubbish those wacky moptops were passing off as music.  How did you like the mixed-up modulation in the middle.

Lennon said later he hated this because the screaming was so loud no-one could really hear the music and that really scorched him.


Since this song is just about as high school as worthless modern pop crap which never seems to graduate from that, it's the perfect backdrop for the Return to High School on CNN where they are making a monumental deal of will she / won't she hold Trump's hand.

Ed:  we're being punished and we deserve it!

Mate, I've done some admittedly shitty things which curdle me guttywuts when I think about them and I do fucking think about them but I don't think I ever rated being dropped into the "I Wanna Hold Your Hand World" again.  There's no way any of us deserved that.

Ed:  don't blame that on Boomers!  We din't do it!

Fair enough since none of us could be bothered to do a whole hell of a lot unless we feel like it and why should we at this stage.

Ed:  we earned it!

Fuckin' A, Bubba.  You put up with thirty years or more of some slave-driving lifer bastard whipping you until you were pulling sixty hours a week and he puts you on salary so there's no overtime.  All the while, the slimy penis-puffing piece of shit is hammering, "You're not being productive enough, you worthless wastrels.  Get to work or I'll find someone who will."

I know you put up with that shit, mates.  The question is why any of us did, however.

Note:  I have no intention of trying to answer that since we can all play that at our leisure as we consider how we wasted our lives in our unique ways (larfs).

Ed:  but I wanna hold your hand!

Fuck you.  Do you know where it's been?  I don't even know where it's been.

No comments: