Monday, May 15, 2017

Must Be an Election Coming, Politicians Are Showing Up in Food Banks


Glasgow, Scotland

Scottish Labour leader Kezia Dugdale helps out at a food bank at Ibrox parish church

Photograph: Murdo MacLeod for the Guardian


The Rockhouse loves how politicians devote all their day-to-day time to creating the need for Food Banks and then go around every four years to visit Food Banks where they say, "I love you, no shit."

Ed:  Frasers have been Labour for generations!

Yah, that's true but if'n she ain't willin' to bomb the Brit nuclear submarine pens in Scotland, she's just another boor.  Move, along; move along; nothing to see here.

Ed:  that's not Labour Party; that's the Weathermen!

Well, I don't actually bomb those pens, I only suggest it wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Besides, y'all went conservative and I went anarchy.  Welcome to America (larfs).


The Rockhouse also observes Scotland has the Chicken Curry in a Can civilization which America will never know because they are afraid of curry.

Ed:  I'm not afraid of any damn curry!

You will be after I cook for you, Galloping Gourmet.


The only dish I ever made which was too hot for Yevette to eat ... was a curry dish.

Ed:  I thought Texans could eat molten volcanic lava and then bitch because it didn't have enough hot peppers?

Well, I can tell you of at least one who won't.  If I break out the Cholula Hot Sauce, there's going to be a problem.

Ed:  she will burn up faster than a Trump supporter at a chess tournament?

Yep, that's the problem.

No comments: