Thursday, May 25, 2017

It's a Mouche; It's a Bloody Mouche, I Tell You ... a Scary Mouche, If You Will

There had to be a word for the whisker bits which grow under a man's lower lip but which are not the actual goatee.  I knew there had to be a word and sufficient OCD would drive me to it where I was rewarded abundantly with not one but many words.

Note:  yes, I know 'if you will' is pretentious buggery but it works sometimes.


Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango

- Queen



- WIKI:  Soul patch

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that's the actual Howie Mandel soul patch.

It's a mouche ...

or a soul patch ...

or Frank Zappa called his an Imperial and that's fair since that what's Napoleon called his but Zappa attributed the name of his own to Little Anthony.


I never needed a name since they were just the whisker bits which were left over after shaving off the goatee bit which is actively more annoying than shaving it all the time.  That's my only beard cycle since the measure is how much it's pissing me off at any given moment to shave the whiskers or to have the beard and trim it all the damn time.


Freud:  fiddling with your mouche while you think about things is a symbolic form of masturbation

You are one sick fuck, Doc.  Consider reducing the intake of la coca.

Let's review, Doc.  In your mind, everything is a symbolic form of masturbation.

Freud:  natürlich

Sie haben kein Wort für mouche!

Freud:  because Austrians are tough and we do not masturbate

Naturally.  Enjoy the cocaine, mein Brüder.

No comments: