Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Ithaka's Favorite Saucy Li'l Tramp, Nicola Crosley, has Moved Along

Nicola Crosley, Queen of the Killing Kittens Lesbian Orgies, has moved along since she's in the What's Hot for a different week now.  She's gone but she's (cough) hardly forgotten and ...

Ed:  you are such shameless trash, Silas!

I do my humble best.


Everyone's favorite Killing Kitten only needs ten more journalistic orgies to make it to the Greatest Hits where she can orgy forever.  Help her out, if you can.  (Ithaka:  Remember Gonzo Journalism? Nicola Crosley Does Something Else with My First Orgy)

I mean ... turning cunnilingus into comedy is an extremely rare talent.

Ed:  she didn't mean it as comedy!

Yah, that's why it's such a cracker.  We love Nicola, tho, just as much as all the other Lesbians at the orgy.

Ed:  do you mean to get Victorian and bust her for sluttery?

Nah, I don't care if she's bangin' the Mormon Tabernacle Choir; it's thinking it's clever and writing about it which invites the laugh track.


The Rockhouse wants to help Nicola reach the pinnacle of neoGonzo by making it to Ithaka's Greatest Hits where she will be immortalized, at least until she gets pushed out of the way by something like Great White Sharks, Carol Kirkwood, or my pitiful attempts to write in German.


If that's not enough wtf for you, I gather Bob Marley's nephew (I think nephew) just signed up with the Washington Redskins.  I'm not inventing that but you will have to locate the link if your wtf interest is high.

Marley and the Redskins

Whoa, my mind wasn't quite ready for that.

No comments: