Saturday, May 13, 2017

Bill O'Reilly's Whinging and Whining Sounds a Lot Like ?

Bill O'Reilly is putting on a show for the crowd but I don't think he has tried crying yet; that would be a great touch.  (CNN:  'This was a hit': Bill O'Reilly talks about his firing from Fox News)

Bill O'Reilly on Friday morning addressed his firing from Fox News, blasting some of the press as "vicious and evil" while promising an "exposition" to reveal supposed untold details about his unexpected ouster last month.

- CNN

Ed:  ok, he sounds like my mother.  You just wait until your father gets home.  Then you'll get a hiding.


"This was a hit and in the weeks to come we are going to be able to explain some of it," O'Reilly told conservative talk radio host Glenn Beck on TheBlaze.

- CNN

Ed:  he already got his day(s) in court so he has had plenty of chances to explain so now he sounds like Jason Chaffetz who, regrettably, never seems able to explain anything.



"From now on when I'm attacked, I'm going to take action — mostly legal action," O'Reilly said. "It's not going to happen anymore to me."

- CNN

Ed:  ok, now he sounds like Donald Trump for sure since he sues people and loses all the time


O'Reilly said he was "target number one" from "the organized left-wing cabal" charged with "destroying voices" it "does not like."

- CNN

Ed:  hmm, let's go with he sounds like Charlie Manson on that one


"There's going to be an exposition soon, but I can't tell you when," he told Beck. "About what exactly this crew that goes in and terrorizes sponsors, that threatens people behind the scenes, that pays people to say things. We are going to name them and it's going to be a big, big story."

- CNN

Ed:  he just sounds like a simple idiot in that one since he lays out the best ways to attack. Fuck me, Doggie Daddy; fuck me hard.


"We were all shocked," he said, adding, "I felt very bad for not only me, and people close to me, and my staff, but for the viewers and listeners. They don't understand what happened."

- CNN

Ed:  now he sounds like Her

Oh no, not Her


And, buy my books.  They're on sale at a reduced price at Wal-Mart right now ... at least, I think they still are.

No comments: