Friday, December 9, 2016

So You Want to Get Away from it All


The only way anyone will get near you up there is if they have major climbing skills.

I have no idea where this place may be but geologists must have big fun trying to figure out how it got that way.  All those clouds don't necessarily mean it's thousands of feet up but it does seem most likely.  Only the strongest helicopters will be able to reach that altitude so there's almost no chance you will get hassled by the county sheriff.

Sample county sheriff:

"My rights.  My rights?  I'm sick of hearing people talking about 'my rights.'" - Simon Leis, ex-county sheriff for Hamilton County and later a judge.


If Mystery Lady had a place on this rock to paint, you would never see her again (larfs).

If Silas were playing on one side of it, no-one would be able to hear it on the other side.  Perfect.

If I were to put the speaker cabinets so they point off the side, only God would be able to hear it.

Ed:  what if he doesn't like it?

Well, I do see that as a distinct possibility.  I would be much closer so hitting me with a lightning bolt would be easy.

Ed:  that was Zeus throwing the lightning bolts!

Where do you think he learned that (larfs).

No comments: