Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What About the Jams

For today I may play at the MusikCircus later.  I doubt that would happen before about 5:00 pm or 6:00 pm SLT if it happens at all.

The same applies on Boxing Day (Thursday) as that would likely be later than the scheduled 1:00 pm SLT.

Those ones are tentative as I still ain't cured and was wobbling a lot in the last shows.  Two more days in the latest round of antibiotics and that should finish this mess.  This one was a real bushwhacker.

For next week, I'll be playing New Years Eve at 9:50 pm SLT at Sunshine Gardens which is the root of the hippie scourge in Second Life.  I'll be playing right after my friend, Grateful Stryker, and we've done many back-to-back shows which have always been a lot of fun.

Thursday week I'll be at the MusikCircus as that's a weekly show.  There's some measure of intimidation in playing at the MusikCircus as Cat has a very high standard for the music there so it's all the more important to fail to suck.  (This isn't a complaint.  I love the challenge.)

I'll be playing for Zaphod Enoch in Avination on Saturday, January 4th, and it's very cool playing there as Avination has a lot of the old Wild West feeling that the early days of Second Life had and Zaphod is a very good guy.

January 10th I'll be playing for Sister Julie's Pool Party and it's by her pool so I can shoot off fireworks.

I won't be taking a whole lot of gigs as I have no interest in going back to the days when I would do three or four in a day and I'd keep that pace for long periods.  The insanity of it was cool and it was fun to do it but pacing things better would be good.

No comments: