Thursday, December 12, 2013

Blogger Bummer Blubber

The last days haven't exactly been a comedy-filled romp but I already copped my plea on that.  Lots of meds, really sucks, blah, blah.  No suicidal thoughts.  I guess that doesn't happen if you're on the alert for it.  Damn spooky when it sneaks up on you.  Steroids are highly creepy.  But they're magical for stopping coughs (mostly).

Things will take a bit to stabilise and that is my focus.  I'm in a ping-pong between the JPS emergency services and the VA.  It's been three days and I need to schedule a follow-up appointment but no luck with either although there is finally some possible progress with VA.  The people want so much to help but the systems just don't work.

It's not my entire focus as I am most pleased to report the Lady, the Galaxy Guitar, lives again and she is within five dollars of the original estimate.  Steve Lamb refilled the post holes on the neck, remounted it, and set her back up again and all for an exceptionally-excellent price.  This is not my first visit to him and I recommend him to anyone, most particularly for stringed instruments.  Fort Worth:  Lamb's Music

Everything in life is mixed, isn't it!

No comments: