Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Kit Slowly Comes Online w/Pics

The audio now connects through to the computer and is verified to get through to the stream software.  It needs to be tuned to get levels right but it's there.  From everything I'm seeing, the show will go on tomorrow night.

Here are some pics of the Texas Rockhouse.



Those the headphones replacements in the back.  I like them a LOT better.



If you don't have stuff on the floor, how can you trip and what's the challenge of playing a gig without tripping.  The looper is the black and red one and every instrument feeds into it through a small Yamaha mixer (not in the pictures).



If you don't sleep with your gear, how can you know those babies are alright.  Yes, that is my stuffed animal.  Why do you ask?

And it's not the only stuffed animal I have.  There.  I said it and I'm glad.

No comments: