Friday, December 27, 2013

Silas Getting Unstuck in Time at Cat's Art MusikCircus w/Podcast

Vonnegut tells us what getting 'unstuck in time' means and "Trips" is about what it feels like.  This is a looper bit from the Silas Scarborough show tonight at Cat's Art MusikCircus.  (Podcast:  Trips)

"Trips" wasn't a blow stuff up kind of tune and it does what it says and hopefully you will like where it goes.

I was feeling a lot more confident about playing as the health situation is improving.  It had been making me really dizzy to the point of near falls but that aspect is much improved.  Blood pressure is 117 / 71.  That appears to be dialed correctly now.  Check.

So, on with the show.  "There's Something About Marigolds" is the one that opened the show and I've uploaded that to the Ride the Dragon podcast as well.  (Podcast:  There's Something About Marigolds)

This one isn't a blow 'em up song either but it felt like just the thing to open the show.

I did "Ice Cream Blues" also but I screwed that up as Sister Julie wasn't at her computer at the time.  Sorry about that, Sis.  I should have said I was going to do it.  Maybe I will have to do that one again sometime.

The Podcast links are directly to the songs in the podcast rather than the intro page.  There's no charge for anything and I hope you like them.

I will be playing again at the MusikCircus on Thursday and Voodoo Shilton will be back to his regular time next Friday.

No comments: