Sunday, December 15, 2013

"No War" - Grateful Stryker (video)

Last night I was hoping to find Grateful Stryker but I didn't last long enough.  He's another friend from way back in Second Life history but, in this case, I know I'm older as I remember when he started.  He has been making music ever since then and here's a video from a few years ago.  "No War" is a signature song with Grateful:





Something that's been cool with Grateful is that he's the only other musician in Second Life who is also playing a Godin xtSA guitar like mine.  He delights in using the MIDI capability and you will hear him in the video making sounds a guitar just isn't supposed to make.

I shall keep looking and will work out a show with Grateful sometime soon.  It's been a long time and those were a lot of fun.  We did back-to-back shows many times.

No comments: