Friday, December 27, 2013

Silas Playing at Cat's Art MusikCircus Today / Tonight

Silas Scarborough at Cat's Art MusikCircus at 3pm SLT which is 5pm Texas Time and 12:00am Germany Time.

Ordinarily Voodoo Shilton would be playing but he has another commitment and will be back next week.  He's a much better guitarist ... but I'm better looking ... AND ... I've got fireworks.

The wobbly stuff is much improved.  I was pretty good and sick plus the blood pressure was quite low due to a change in meds and that was making me very dizzy.  All that is stabilizing so I don't expect to take a dive in the gig.  (I'm not looking for sympathy as half the planet had the same thing.  It's three weeks of misery and will thump you to the wall!)

I'm not really sure what I'll play but coming out of the gate hard has been going well.  There still has to be room for squishy stuff as going full-tilt for the hour isn't musically cool plus it breaks a lot of guitar picks.

No comments: