Monday, December 30, 2013

Miley Cyrus Has Sex with an Elephant (no video)

You're tired of me bashing Miley Cyrus and so am I but she manages to ooze back into the news with such regularity that she begs for it.

The latest event is a video she has just released in which she's masturbating for the audience.  I guess that's hot ... if you're thirteen.  I've seen parts of the video and it definitely won't excite the prurient interest of anyone past puberty.  The object of the video was to top her previous video as it just wasn't sexy enough for her.

(Ed:  so what's interesting about the video at all?)

Nothing.  What interests me is what she will do to top it and that's where having sex with an elephant comes into it.  Since she likes to try to be shocking and it usually involves sex, that's my recommendation for her next project as having sex with an elephant would even shock someone who lived through the sixties.  We did a lot of crazy things but we didn't fuck pachyderms.

(Ed:  you're probably just having dirty old man fantasies about her and you're pissed off they can't be real.)

Spare me, oh wise one.  If I'm to amuse myself with a sexual fantasy, it will be about a woman, not a child.

The interest in this isn't specifically Miley Cyrus, she's just the focus of it.  In general, the idea of trying to be shocking with anything sexual is ludicrous when you're following the most sexed-up generation the world has ever seen.  Since the act sells, what it tells me is that kids have no idea what their parents / grandparents were doing in the sixties.  The old duffers apparently never told them!

The parents I see who were most successful with their kids are the ones who were honest and forthcoming about what happened during the maniac years.  However, what I see from this Miley Cyrus phenomenon is that a whole lot of parents must not have done that.

No comments: