Saturday, May 13, 2017

Stockhausen ala carte w/Major Visuals | Michi Renoir w/ SaveMe Oh | Cat's MusikCircus



Of all keyboardists I know, Michi Renoir is the one with whom I would love to jam the most.  He's possessed of exceptional skills which are expressed in anything from punk to classical and he loves improv above all.

Take it away, Maestro Michi

SoundCloud:  Stockhausen ala carte


SaveMe Oh has a special vision for the music and the result is a visual simpatico of striking impression.  This was her interpretation of Michi's music when he plays Stockhausen.

I know I'm nauseating her right about now but, wtf, someone has to do it.  She has exceptional talent for this and it's extraordinary.

SaveMe:  you sound like my mother

I'm reasonably sure if I have any children ... they will promptly deny it.


Play in me from SaveMe Oh on Vimeo.


Even with Michi's masterful skills, such a show may make him nervous but that's the best since the audience feels it and knows the risk you take.  It's a scary situation since you'll know if it's not working; they will poof.  In Michi, it brings out his best and it does work.

Cat told me it was a cracking good show from Michi and SaveMe.  Congratulations to all of you.


SaveMe is bringing her Salvation just about anywhere and that's not restricted to Second Life.

There's Construction Work at Denver Digerati:

Construction work at Denver Digerati from SaveMe Oh on Vimeo.

No comments: