Monday, May 22, 2017

From the Rockhouse to You, Happy Indy 500 Day

Fernando Alonso starts fifth in the starting grid today and now there's a reason to watch the Indy 500 again since I've been his biggest fan since I watched him pulling off the most brilliant pass at Monaco I have ever seen.  In the Rockhouse view, he's the driver's kind of driver.




You see the unwavering skill with him.  He's one of the most brilliant drivers in the world and the Rockhouse TV might even work well enough to see the race.

Ed:  it's just a parade which goes around and around in circles!

There's a parade and then there's a parade with risk.  Without risk, nothing comes.

Ed:  death may come!

Or glory


Nothing ever comes from any other kind of parade except it keeps the godawful marching music alive which is a blessing for modern pop rock since that means it wasn't the worst music ever written.


Note:  I took the rubbish bin to the street and did not get why others were not doing that too and I still don't because Memorial Day is not until next week and now I see today is Monday and not Tuesday.

No comments: