Friday, July 1, 2016

The Eleven-Dollar Boom

The problem to solve is a mike stand which has tripped me multiple times because the room is dark, etc, etc and the mike stand is also possessed by demons.  It was necessary in its location because it was used if I wanted to record a yap video instead of a music video.

However, the eleven-dollar boom fixes all that.



Here he's all bent-up and out of the war.  No chance I can tip over on that unless I'm already goin' down.  I can also hang my cheap Skype 'phones from it so there was much rejoicing.


Deployed and ready for yap it looks like this.


Is that like the damn robo-arm for the International Space Station??

Problem solved for eleven bucks so yahoo on that.

Even cooler is the eleven-dollar solution works a whole lot better than the boom mike stand I had used previously because it's much easier and faster to position the mike plus it will definitely stay wherever I place it.  The device is also not some damn 'bud' device which I stick in my ears, my nose, or my fookin' rectum.  Dayum, those things creep me right out.

No comments: