Monday, September 18, 2017

It's Your Trip Now, Seraphin, and I Watch with Great Pride

In the following article from Seraphin, you can see his style emerging and he is bringing his characters in a stream which I find personalizes them for me quickly and makes the article more engaging.  I'm so dayum proud, Prince and Heir Apparent.  (Ithaka:  The Surreal and the Continuity)


There's much directed toward me and it touches me deeply for knowledge of impressions I had left with no idea it was happening.  I hardly remember myself suited up in downtown finery but I did have a black Italian suit and I know that one looked sharp.  That the businesslike Silas ever made such an impression is a dramatic revelation to me.


You always have been my biggest fan, mate, and sure I get smooshy about that now but it's been a privilege and a pleasure to have you throughout this time.  I've watched since your earliest aspirations, some of which you later decided wouldn't work so well, and through that process the Seraphin evolved.  To think I had any part of the inspiration brings beaming pride when I see you reveal the actualization of the interests you have chosen as components which must take a deep part of your life.

When I first heard of becoming, it was from a serial killer in "Silence of the Lambs" and who knows what he was becoming as it was already a perverse obscenity.  I am becoming works rather better in a benign sense since you have been doing that for years in deciding just what you will be becoming.  The becoming never fully completes but that dynamic keeps it challenging and you're well on your way with it now.


Touching is the word which comes back to me again and from the way you have hung onto the CDs.  That The Raven turned out to be such a part of things from that time, it makes me bubbles now as I beam.  Here's some Raven background you may not now know since it only just flashed to me with high confidence that the Raven in the song was derived from the Demonic Mount Storm Park Hellbird which wanted to snag my reefer.  In the song, The Raven became the bound servant of the devil and he wanted nothing more than to end that servitude but the RL Raven didn't care.  That bird wanted my reefer.

When you turned The Raven into the Dancer I saw at the Cincinnati show, I was dazzled so much by the incredible improvisation you were doing in concert with the performance for which Yevette at least had some time to prepare.  Just as with you, it was still her debut and the result with both of you and with no rehearsal was brilliant beyond words.

The jams later after the world blew-up were in yet another type of vibe with all of it about exploring and I was seeing it was continuous with you which made it all the more interesting as to whatever would evolve when you really kicked out and were calling all the shots yourself.  Now I see Seraphin as the new being and the evolution shifts toward the story and the way he tells it.


Sure, mate, I get all kinds of smooshy behind this since I see the man emerge and I know any inspiration I have contributed is mostly artistic and that's within a continuum of inspirations which helped in all manner of ways.  I see Seraphin the Man and that shows me so well it was a good continuum and makes me all the more proud for my part in it.

I'm highly confident there's enough stuffing in me to surprise you one more time and I'm just tickled head to toe about seeing you with Tinkerbell in a few days.

Zen Yogi:  aren't you going to give him a hint?

It won't be a bloody surprise if I give up a bloody hint, will it.

Zen Yogi:  mmmm, yes, erm, you're right, Silas


Mr Chips:  the way you interspersed your characters and the balance between them for how much they said seemed it had an intuitive flow and that was highly engaging.  That's the strongest feeling for the way you were writing the article.

There are also some typos so here's a caution that sometimes I have edited articles three or four times because I would spot different typos in it.  I feel like I've been meticulous about writing any article but, almost as soon as I would publish it, I would spot damnable typos.  I'm not suggesting you redact or reform the existing article but rather it needs attention in future articles to prevent them.

Overall, the general format of it looked good and particularly that the paragraphs don't run too long.  For me that brings great readability.

Ref:  "Goodbye, Mister Chips" starring Peter O'Toole and Petula Clark.  It's an extraordinary recognition of a teacher who was born to do it.


Who would have forecast such a transition could be exciting.

Hi ho!

No comments: