Monday, September 18, 2017

The Surreal and the Continuity

Its a bit sureal being the Heir to the Ithakan Throne. As a kid, I looked up to my uncle. One of my earliest memories, i cant remember if it was at my request or just they were meeting up but i remember getting to be there, in this hotel lobby, you could still smoke inside back then, i was between 4 and 7 prolly, i was hanging out on the floor being a kid and i have no clue what the adults discussed but i remember looking up at my uncle sitting there looking all buisness like and smooth, and that was the first time i was like wow, this is a cool dude!

Si2 dont forget to seperate your thoughts and paragraphs mate

Seraphin: righ, right, thanks Si2

Anyway, later on after i got older and began to be more myself, college years start that process, with or without college, tho for me, going through University was a hugely mind expanding experience that helped me really open up and become more.

And right there for it was Silas. This was just before the Galactic Tour but i was constantly trying new ideas new things, trying to decide who i was what my job would be

Harley: that took another Decade almost

Seraphin: shut up thats off topic

Ive always been a huge fan of Silas, and according to him I may be one of the only people with a copy of his first CD, Blurb, which yall can hold the offers, im not letting go of it! But one song Ive always loved was Eyes of the Raven and it was Silas who first dubbed me the Raven.

Raven: i am eternal and darkness and fear

Seraphin: your a teddy bear in a black hood, now wait your turn.

Raven: one thing first! Much love and respect Silas for always supporting our path.

Seraphin: ok yes, well said and true

And one of my favorite memories of all time comes from Silas' complete faith amd trust in me. It was Cincinnati on the Galactic Peace Tour and Raven showed up in good fashion to do some fun vlogs later on. Well apparently the Dream God had other plans because he looks at me mere hours before time to hit the stage and says btw, for this song at this time you are part of the show. Well, im floored, im freaked out, im rushing to get ready. And ya know what? It was phenomonal! I loved it and was so thrilled and honored to have been apart of that. 

Made only better by getting to later perform a song i wrote with Silas, not at the show, in studio. But that had been one of those bucket list, i gotta do this sorta things that never goes away.

Harley: ya ramblin suga, tbats my job.

Seraphin: mayb so Harls but ya aint got a monopoly on it

Anyway, i bring these up, along with the pool fun and guitar lessons in Rhode Island (still some of my favorite memories) because its floating here as the river flows and pushes us forward that i look back and remember so many amazing moments. The feel of the stage (which i happily felt so many more times and still do one way or another), the inspiration of those who believe in us and that cool, amazing feeling of a guitar in your hand, which i need to get back to again. Silas taught me my first guitar chords, believed in me and kept telling me to push bigger. Between my parents, Silas and my true friends, its no wonder i made it where i am, they never let me quit. And its because of that I can dream big and go for it

So Thanks Silas, cuz its been one helluva cool ride and im not gona let it slow down!
(I promise well get into some more fun and entertaining stuff like convention shenannigans soon folks)

No comments: