Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Was Zum Kuckuck | What the Fuck | Trixie Teaches About WTF Auf Deutsch

You don't want to say What the Fuck and What the Eff Star Star Star sounds so fucking stupid so Trixie is here to help with German alternatives to WTF.

"Was zum Kuckuck" means 'what the cuckoo' and now you know.




Ed:  you just like her boobs

She has the impressive boobs so what's she supposed to do ... put a windowbox over them and plant flowers to pretend they don't exist.

I dig her because she seems to be making a living on being charming since I doubt anyone is taking notes for the next trip to Germany although I do listen for expressions I might use when German is in-play in Second Life.

She's adorable partly because she's so not Colonel Klink.  There's a typecast model for Germans and she definitely means to smash that.  In fact, I'd say she has already smashed that.


I like 'Was zum Kuckuck' and I hope that sticks long enough to drop it fo' real somewhere.

Ed:  why?

Because it's unexpected.  When German skills are meager such as with me, the same words and phrases will come up often so anything which is uncommon is an improvement.

Was zum Kuckuck!

No comments: