Thursday, April 27, 2017

The Sure Sign of an Economic Collapse, The Grape's Vine has Stopped Updating

The Grape's Vine is accessible via the sidebar for a perspective on Wall Street investment from someone who has been playing it for years but not as a downtown hotshot.  While Kannafoot's political views are entirely up a gum tree, his financial acumen is unmistakable.

The Silas is a relatively intelligent fellow but I have read The Grape's Vine and it's largely incomprehensible due to the requirement for knowledge of various aspects of stock market behavior.  I've no doubt Kannafoot has that knowledge and he has done the reading to support it.

I suspect his work may have been too smart for the fast buck whizkids since they don't want to invest; they want it now, damn it.


For those who know such things I've believed it may be a useful resource or, at a minimum, a novel perspective.

However, the wheels are up and it's not an aircraft.

Ed:  maybe Kannafoot is defunct?

Negatory on that since he's still publishing the up a gum tree stuff just not the financial wizard stuff.

Ed:  they got to him!

It looks like it.  He must not have been using the antennas on his head for ion deflection and they found him.

Dagwood:  who are they?

Unless you are using your antennas for ion deflection, you will find out soon enough.  Don't worry.  Make yourself a sandwich.


Ed:  will there be a mission to save Kannafoot?

It's impressive that you want to save him but don't think about saving the stock market.  However, the stock market will crash anyway so what is your altruistic move?

Ed:  go to the beach?

You're easiest to find at the beach due to the clear ion path.  Besides, a bull shark will probably bite you.  Don't worry since they usually don't kill you and instead take a few pieces (i.e. arms, legs, etc).

Ed:  I guess you ain't never seen a bull shark against a Mississippi catfish.  I mean to tell you, Honest Abe, that's some bad ass fish fightin'.

Calm down, Billy Bob.  Find your ion deflector.  Take your medication.

Ed:  are you going all Alex Jones?

Nah, I've got better writers.

Ed:  who?

Me.

Maestro, rim shot, please.

4 comments:

Kannafoot said...

Oddly enough, my lack of posting frightens my girlfriend as well. She always said she monitors it only to ensure I'm not about to put my plans for world domination in motion. The lack of posts recently convinced her I'm ready to attempt to become world dictator.

It will amuse you to no end to discover that she is as liberal as I am conservative. Suffice it to say we avoid discussing politics. Lol

Unknown said...

World dictator ... hmmm, I can use this, I'm sure.

I don't remember the names of a highly public pair who had strongly opposing political views but were apparently mad about each other. Mary Matalin?? Unknown on the male.

Kannafoot said...

Oh, I would be a benevolent dictator. Well, after I eliminated all my enemies, of course.

Yeah, Mary Matalin was the conservative of the pair. James Carville was the liberal. They were married in '93 and, to my knowledge, still going strong.

Unknown said...

Those two were some quick-witted fireballs and I did enjoy catching their set. It's good to know or at least have good reason to believe they still keep that set together.