Sunday, April 30, 2017

Two More from White Trash Mount Rushmore Go to the White House

Ted Nugent, the greatest guitarist who has ever lived or will ever play in the future, is already scheduled for the White Trash Mount Rushmore and so is Sarah Palin for their ludicrous performance in the White House some weeks ago.

Unknown if Kid Rock gets a spot since he just looks like he's waiting for a bus.



All class, all the time.


Ted Nugent was too pissed about his nomination for the White Trash Mount Rushmore and he gave a sermon which would even make Martin Luther King cry ... from laughing.  You don't have to change a thing to make Ted Nugent funny; you only have to watch him.


Now we have two more since they were giving white power hand signals from the White House.


Yahoo:  Two members of alt-right accused of making white supremacist hand signs in White House after receiving press passes


They're obvious white trash, right?  Let's make them legends at White Trash Mount Rushmore.

Ed:  wtf?  I thought that sign meant OK?

Yah, so did I.  Apparently now it means I hate black people.  The New World is getting highly confusing.

Ed:  now if I give an OK signal to a black man maybe he's going to punch me

I doubt it but what is he supposed to make of this buggy bullshit.


Ed:  White Trash Mount Rushmore for whomever wrote the article?

I'll second that.

No comments: