Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Place Your Bets, Ladies and Gentlemen, for Cat vs Alligator | Who Wins?

Cats are seriously sneaky and evil killers but gators are much faster than they look and have vastly more impressive teeth.

Step right up and place your bets, ladies and gentlemen.


Lefty, fetch that cat and chuck her into the alligator pit.  Let's see what happens.  This will be better'n dog fightin', bud.

Lefty:  it's a girl, boss!

So what?  Do they taste different?

Lefty:  I guess not but dog fightin' is bad, Boss

Of course it's bad, Lefty.  Alligator / cat fighting is bad too.  We are bad people.  Got it?

Lefty:  anything you say, Boss

Now let's watch.  Don't let me down, Gatornegger, I have a pile riding on this.

Lefty:  did you make up Gatornegger?

Yes, like Arnold, right?

Lefty:  it sucks, Boss





Lefty, that fuckin' cat done cost me a bundle of money.  I may eat it myself.

No comments: