Saturday, April 29, 2017

Welcome to Croatia

Before saying anything else, I do not know who you are; I only see on the sidebar you visit here sometimes.  Blogger does not reveal any identifying information about anyone who reads the blog and I'm glad of that.  No cops will ever come around to ask who comes here because, man, I have no idea.

I don't know much about Croatia except it remains as one of the states after the original Yugoslavia.  The view for tourism looks exceptionally cool although, regrettably, I have never been there.

Total Croatia News:  Huffington Post: Seven Reasons to Invest in Croatia Before Everyone Else Does
HuffPost:  7 Reasons to Invest in Croatia Before Everyone Else Does



Here's the WIKI:  Croatia


When I was in Greece and needed to get to Scotland, I considered two paths around the Adriatic Sea and chose the one which went through Italy and France.  However, there could have been great coolness and probably not such horrendous traffic in Croatia as was seen in the south of France.  Had I gone up the East coast of the Adriatic, I would have wound up going through Austria and Germany but would have seen Croatia first.

My life could easily have turned out quite a bit differently that way so just now I can only take note for next time ... next time.  Perhaps we could meet that time and liberals always want to buy the world a Coke.

Dream big; it just might happen.

No comments: