Monday, April 24, 2017

2:11 of Dive Coaster Terror at Cedar Point

Just in case you don't want to eat anything again ... ever.




I'll jump out of perfectly sound aircraft and will drive motorcycles into the sides of cars but I won't ride these accursed machines.

Ed:  why not?

I ate a proper lunch and I am to keep it.


Cedar Point is somewhere in the Cleveland area in Ohio:  Cedar Point


I can't say I ever got off too much on going anywhere to ride the rides except maybe when those patriotic soldier boys and I went over to Boys Town in Ciudad Juarez from time to time.   Now that was an amusement park.

Holy shit!  I just looked and the Kentucky Club is still there.  (Huffington Post:  Explore One of Juarez, Mexico’s Oldest Bars: The World Famous Kentucky Club)


The patriotic young soldiers would stop here first to have a steak with the genteel vibe of the Kentucky Club.  The really twisted places were back a few blocks from the main drag and that's where the patriotic young soldier boys would go next.  Call it mixed points circa 1971.

Note:  key points are the steaks were good and inexpensive and Americans didn't want to see us.  The Kentucky Club was the home away from the barracks.

Ed:  they still don't want to see you!

You've sure got that right (larfs).  I didn't notice any of them in the Kentucky Club, tho.


There was that time when the young lady and I completed our wicked deed and she rubbed her stomach a little then said, "Bambino."

Noooooo, no bambino.  No habla bambino!


Ed:  there are children about (sob)

Not here and if we see any then they will get chucked into the stewpot with the others.

Ed:  don't you like children?

Sure, I like children but how old does children mean?

Ed:   you know, children, the small ones, the squeaky, annoying ones.

Noooo, those ones are worthless; I was thinking about twenty-eight.

No comments: